Two hours ago we got an offer on casa blanca. When I got the faxed information, I was reeling because they offered lower than I imagined and requested items that are not staying with the house - nervy in my estimation - and asked for us to provide a home warranty. We just put in our counter offer and are hoping they will agree and that this will be a done-deal!
I got off the phone and explained the situation & the kids and I prayed together for the house to sell. Anji's prayer was so precious: "por favor Dios, we need mas, not menos!... 'X' the menos and circle the mas!" I am in total agreement - "Yes, Lord, please 'X' the menos and circle the mas and please sell our house!!!"
Shortly after I got off the phone, the realtor's office called to confirm a showing appointment tomorrow. Hmmm. So, now we will wait to hear back from the potential buyers and hear how tomorrow's showing goes. If you read this, we would really appreciate you praying for casa blanca to sell for mas not menos! Thank you!
A brief update on us is that the house that we put an offer on is that it simply did not work out. So, we are still on the search but have not found a home to accommodate our family yet. We continue to pray for wisdom and direction from the Lord and that He would provide just what we need.
I got off the phone and explained the situation & the kids and I prayed together for the house to sell. Anji's prayer was so precious: "por favor Dios, we need mas, not menos!... 'X' the menos and circle the mas!" I am in total agreement - "Yes, Lord, please 'X' the menos and circle the mas and please sell our house!!!"
Shortly after I got off the phone, the realtor's office called to confirm a showing appointment tomorrow. Hmmm. So, now we will wait to hear back from the potential buyers and hear how tomorrow's showing goes. If you read this, we would really appreciate you praying for casa blanca to sell for mas not menos! Thank you!
A brief update on us is that the house that we put an offer on is that it simply did not work out. So, we are still on the search but have not found a home to accommodate our family yet. We continue to pray for wisdom and direction from the Lord and that He would provide just what we need.
4 comments:
SO glad I checked your blog again today...just said a prayer for your "houses!"
Oh Julie,
It is so hard to do what you are doing. I have moved so many times and it is always difficult.
When we came to Marseille, we lived in 5 different friends homes before the Lord gave us this apartment. All this is to say, I know...Peter and I will be praying for you.
Peter & Cindy Thompson
PS We move back to the US in June.
I will be praying for mas no menos today. :o)
Been praying off and on today for your house. Did you house hunt today also?
Post a Comment