Thankfully, our packing adventure went smoothly last night - it was much easier to pack clothes when the kids were in bed! Karl & I got all of our clothes set aside and then he put ours and the kids' clothes into suitcases. (He folds & packs like a pro!) We even had time to sit down and polish off our chocolate cream pie together! That was a nice surprise!
Laura, your comment made me laugh! Trying to go anywhere IS chaotic! Thanks for helping me remember we are normal! We are so excited to get out of here but then have to face the dreaded task of packing...aaaaaahhhh! :)
I already had the kids pack two little bins of toys (that was interesting!) Tonight we need to zero in on packing toiletries and food for the trip. Hopefully we won't forget anything important.
Karl is on the road today and forgot his phone so it is a good day to not have a big crisis since I won't be able to get ahold of him until he gets home tonight! Claudia's teacher will be here in 3+ hours so I still need to get ready for that. I have not settled on what we are having for lunch... ¡Adios!

No comments:
Post a Comment