Sunday, June 8, 2008

LFA: Beginning of June

The five of us are all doing well together! We are now approaching the 21 week mark - 15 weeks at home in addition to the 6 weeks together in Colombia. This week (and this whole month) will be especially busy for us as Anji starts a 6 week summer school program and the whole family must adapt to a new (& much earlier!) schedule, new experiences, expectations, etc. We also celebrate yet another birthday and have much going on in addition to all of this!
Here are some recent photos for you to enjoy!

Mami working hard on special photo pages for our 2nd post placement report!

Claudia, Anji, and Andres: Our Little Sweethearts!

Andres having fun!

Anji with her new glasses!

Claudia taking a break from playtime in yard!

7 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Tell me your secret! I would love to know how to get back into scrapbooking! What a neat idea to do scrapbook pages of photos for post placements...we have yet to do our 3rd and final one...I'm gonna try to steal that idea and use it --if I can find the time next week! I have used scrapbook pages in Tatiana's room as decorations, but that's all really besides maybe 2 or 3 other pages in our family scrapper.

Glad everything is going well. The children look really happy! I am sure you and Karl are great parents!

John and Joanyett Dennis said...

How adorable! It looks like you are working so hard on the photo pages! I was wondering the same thing Wendi was asking...I can't seem to find the time these days BUT I do have scrapbooks, pages, scissors, stickers, pictures, glue and a willing spirit! :) Keep up the good work, the kids look so happy...

Leslie said...

The pictures of the kids are just SO adorable! I just can't get over how cute they all are! I am so happy for you guys that things are going so well. You all make such a beautiful family together! What great blessings from the Lord!

M said...

Wow! I love the pictures, in fact, I am requesting a copy of them some day for my stash of pics! Love you all so much!!!
Momma G

The Raw Family said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. I've been waiting for an update as I never get a chance to call you or see you at church! So happy for you!

KevinG said...

So cute. Don't have to much fun putting together your "report". I would love to spend more time getting to know the other 60% of your family! :-)

Lauren said...

It's great to get a glimpse into recent life in the Armstrong home. So happy for all of you!