Saturday, March 1, 2008

LFA - Super Quick Update

Well, week one with Papi back to work was thankfully a success both at work and at the home front!!! We are all doing well and each day reveals more improvement. We are starting to get a better handle on managing our household tasks as well as spending time with the children so that is really excellent!

This week included a couple journeys out of the house for shopping/etc., lots of special meals together as a family and many laughs and enjoyment together. We are all very thankful! There is so much more to say but unfortunately zero time...maybe this coming week we will get even more efficient and thus have more time to post details and maybe even a photo - oooooooh!!!

7 comments:

Linda Crosby said...

Hello. I was very excited to find your blog about your Colombia adoption. We are waiting for our referral from Colombia. Your family is simply beautiful. Blessings on your family as you grow together.
Linda Crosby
www.mysistersjar.wordpress.com

janine said...

Just wanted to say hello and that I've been thinking about you and praying for you!

Glad to hear you had a good week! The challenge will be to keep everyone healthy! We came home around the time you did last year when the flu was raging! That, combined with the kids adjusting to a dry climate, made us a bit crazy the first few months!

Can't wait to see the pics of the kids in your home!

love,
janine

Chuck said...

It was great to see you together as a family yesterday. You all looked great and the kids seem so comfortable at church with so many strangers coming up to them. We're still praying for smooth transitions and the Lord's blessing in all your ways.
Chuck

Monica said...

Hi Julie: Just laughing about your previous blog re: carpet fuzz. I once went to a womens conference where the speaker told frazzled moms that just spraying some pledge in the air or walking around the house with an open bottle of Mr Clean(so the aroma can float around" could give a mom the "sense" of clean even if your house is a wreak! I'm embarrassed to tell you it works! Monica

Anonymous said...

Praise God for the way He is working in every member of LFA! You are doing an awesome job and it is so apparent that the kids love their mami and papi. I am sad that I will not be able to attend your Bethany shower b/c I will be out of town : ( I would have loved to come. Everyone will love showering you with gifts!!

Whitney said...

we are thinking of you all often and praying for you!

Whitney said...

I have heard that you are getting brave! Not one, but two people told me of running into you with three kids solo at Wally world lately. :) Praying for your sweet bunch!