Thursday, November 1, 2007

Arrived & On The Way

I am not sure what time our package showed up in Oregon for sure because the USPS site hasn't even updated that info yet. I called the office in sheer suspense to find out!

I was very pleased to find out that the package arrived in Oregon earlier today and has already been shipped & is currently on its way to Colombia!!! Wow, that's a fast turnover!

If there are any other details, we won't hear anything until tomorrow.

I enjoyed a nice lunch with my friend today! After that, I headed over to Wally World and had one of those splendid trips where I remembered many things that never made it on a list but should have! I picked up some really cute little hats from the clearance aisle too that may work for the kids & a nightlight too!

Karl is on his way home. ¡Nosotros vamos comer pronto - Adios!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Can't wait to hear if you have news tomorrow. Wouldn't that be crazy exciting?! You guys would be at a mad dash to the finish line. But what a wonderful prize. If anyone can do it Julie and the people in Colombia can. God definitely works through them! A week ago I was sitting home all sad wondering about traveling this year and I asked Julie what our chances were and she told me Oscar and Lucia were paying many visits to ICBF on our behalf. They are awesome! Praying for a miracle!

Sherri

Genece said...

God's working all kinds of miracles and yours could be one of those last minute ones also. Meeting your children this year might just be the plan after all! It's all in God's timing and obviously He wants you to step it! We're praying for you and for those little treasures that await you. Who knows... the 19th of Nov. is turning out to be a big "gotcha" day! We'd gladly share... right Sherri!!??
Love, Genece