simpático!

Yesterday's running around went well. I was so thankful that there were two of us to help with the thinking, double-checking, etc! (Except with all the hustle and bustle, we forgot to take any pictures - besides this one I got in the car!!!)
We got the documents apostilled and then mailed right away at a nearby post office. We are eager to hear when the package is delivered! We have been tracking the package:
Your item was processed and left our PORTLAND, OR 97238 facility on November 1, 2007, 6:14 am.
We had Spanish not too long after we got home yesterday and that went fairly well. It was chaotic and stressful again. Our Profesora had a really neat Spanish book that I am going to look up and see if we can buy a copy. It had a lot of practical Spanish and pictures too!
We came home totally exhausted at 8:15 pm and decided to read our packet that came from our Agency called "Adopting Older Children from Colombia" that came with our Travel Guide. The articles in it are really good and we really benefited from the 2 hours worth we read last night.
Tonight we are scheduled to work on painting the LR ceiling. We are really excited because our Thursday Work Night Buddies have said they would like to come back next week to help us finish up the remaining projects - Wow! So, there will be another Work Night next Tuesday to finish up the entry flooring, getting our bathroom in working order, etc. What an incredible blessing!!! We will be much better prepared for the kids due to their labor of love.
Speaking of children, we're going to have 3 kids soon!?! We can hardly believe it!!! We are back to the guessing game of when it will happen but we need to get ready for sooner than later! We are really looking forward to the time when we can see their little faces in their photos and then in person!
Spanish Key:
Papi = Daddy
Muy = very
Guapo = handsome
Inteligente = intelligent
Simpático = nice, charming
1 comment:
I passed the Spanish test! Well, I got a 85%.... maybe a 90%... the only word I did not know was Guapo... handsome... of course, since I have always thought Karl reminded me of Clint E., does any of that sway my grade? Just checking!
Love,
Momma G
Post a Comment