It has been a delightful day. Karl had a men's breakfast this morning which he enjoyed and I went to a neighborhood garage sale per K's instructions.
We both had a marvelous time at our meetings and then joined up at the sales to look at a Shop Smith that I had spotted and thought Karl might be interested in. It needs some TLC but we thought it was well-worth the very reasonable price we paid. Karl is quite excited to have it! He already has plans to use the drill press feature on an upcoming need for the bathroom project.
I picked up a book about Abraham Lincoln that he's now reading and enjoying very much as well as some other useful household goodies I found for bargain prices. I also picked up a very thick book of Dilbert cartoons :) Oh! We bought a very nice hard sided Samsonite suitcase for $1 that we'll use for our upcoming trip to Colombia!!! We had a delightful time together today!
We successfully took our 2nd of 4 Typhoid Fever pills tonight too!
Here's the big news we received from our agency today:
We both had a marvelous time at our meetings and then joined up at the sales to look at a Shop Smith that I had spotted and thought Karl might be interested in. It needs some TLC but we thought it was well-worth the very reasonable price we paid. Karl is quite excited to have it! He already has plans to use the drill press feature on an upcoming need for the bathroom project.
I picked up a book about Abraham Lincoln that he's now reading and enjoying very much as well as some other useful household goodies I found for bargain prices. I also picked up a very thick book of Dilbert cartoons :) Oh! We bought a very nice hard sided Samsonite suitcase for $1 that we'll use for our upcoming trip to Colombia!!! We had a delightful time together today!
We successfully took our 2nd of 4 Typhoid Fever pills tonight too!
Here's the big news we received from our agency today:
Congrats! Your dossier has been translated
and will be submitted to ICBF next week.
More on that later! We have to get our beauty rest - we have nursery duty with lively toddlers tomorrow morning! Good Night!
P.S. - Notice what the ticker said today! Finally!

5 comments:
I'm glad your ticker finally got its act together! :)
What wonderful news!
Karl and Julie,
We pray that your wait for your children will be timely.
WOW...documents translated, now off to ICBF. CONGRATULATIONS! It won't be long now! From Beth, CHI Family Member
Julie,
WOW - sounds like you found some great G-sales! I'm jealous :-) We had a good weekend relaxing at home though. I worked on my quilt, we went to China Town to enjoy some good food, and I made quite a lot of progress on the 'secret project' that is Thomas' Christmas present :-)
Happy Monday - hope you have a great week!
Teresa
Having a garage sale with Julie is an absolute blast!! Besides making $$, she makes the whole thing fun!!
Post a Comment