It seemed like we blinked and Sunday was gone :) We got home from church a little after 1pm. I skipped lunch and went straight to taking a nap because I was so exhausted! Karl took it easy and read his book about Lincoln.
Friends of ours stopped by and we had a very nice visit. They are also adopting and needed some up-to-date photos of them as a couple, so we had a mini-photo shoot of them before they went home. They were much more creative with their ideas for "poses" - we were impressed!
Our big Garage Sale is this weekend - Friday & Saturday!!! I have a TON of stuff to sell so I hope we get a lot of customers who are itching for a bargain! We have been planning this Garage Sale for a long time so it is really great to see it actually happening. The weather is beautiful right now so I hope it stays this way and we don't have a drop of rain! (Oh, I just looked and it is going back up into the high 80's but no rain is predicted!) I think this is a good time of year to have a garage sale.
Last night, Karl helped me go through the basement to find goodies to sell. We found quite a few things. I still need to check around the house again. I need to get some things ready before my Mom comes down on Wednesday.
Our plan for tonight is to clean out the garage tonight after work. We got that humongous shower surround returned last night so that was half of the battle! Thankfully the garage isn't totally crammed with stuff and should not be too hard to clean out - hopefully I'm not underestimating!!!
2 comments:
Sellin' any book shelves?
That's one thing I don't think we are selling. We have tons of other stuff though!!! Oh, I am selling a corner cabinet but it wouldn't hold a ton of books.
Post a Comment