I've been waiting since 2:30 pm for an email back. I just called the office to discuss the photo information because I really wanted clarification today... I should have just called right away instead of emailing back. I am not going to get an answer back today - she's out of the office for the rest of the day! That's a major bummer.
If any of you CHI/Colombia Sibling Group Adopters are clear on how many photos I am supposed to supply, please let me know. I am not sure how many and then it sounds like I am supposed to make copies so each child has their own "stack." Is this right???
Well, I am tired. I'm losing my fizzle. I still need to run out & get groceries. I have cleaning & vacuuming to do still. I need to go downstairs and deal with more laundry - before my clothes are scorched!!! Other than that, I am doing fine. :-)
2 comments:
We sent one page per child - pictures on the front and back in a plastic page protector.
Karen
THANK YOU for letting me know what photo pages you sent! I will chill out & stop worrying now!!!
:) Julie
Post a Comment