Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Album Update

Okay, here's the scoop: NO, physical scrapbook/albums cannot be used - only the loose pages can be sent, (so they are considered documents by the mailing service.) We will be laminating our pages. We can make a creative "front page" to send with the photos. Now I know, and we'll go on from here!

...Maybe I can find a giant fancy rubber band to put around the stack of photo pages!?! :) ha ha ha! I'd like something creative to keep them together - so if any of you think of an idea, please let me know!

Okay, now I am waiting on an email back b/c I might have really under-estimated how many photo pages we are supposed to send for each child, and I am really confused now! Clarify, clarify, clarify, right?

I talked with Karl & he is going to have to stay out of town tonight for work :( So, I'll have extra time to work on my list of things to be done around here.

In the meantime, I have been working on the laundry loads, cleaned Beaker's cage, got a table cleared off & moved in the basement so we can organize stuff for an upcoming (mammoth) garage sale we'll be having in September.

Stay tuned about the photo issues...

No comments: