Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Can't Believe It Is August!

Mandy & I had such a WONDERFUL time together yesterday! It was so much fun! We talked & talked & talked. We think we set a new record - sitting in a McDonald's for 6 1/2 hours straight chatting & laughing non-stop. Then we ventured to a scrapbooking store to check out their goods & look around. Then we went to another restaurant where we chatted (& ate) for a couple more hours. It was a blast. I was so exhausted when I got home!!! We made a date to do it again in 3 weeks!

Today I have a TON to do. I tried to save myself an errand by renewing some books online, but it didn't work! So, now I have to call when they open in an hour & hopefully I won't have to run over there (my 3 items are due today.) I need to pick up some groceries too. I need to get the house straightened up, clean Beaker's cage, do some laundry, etc.

Right now with all the other stuff I have to do, the photo sheet progress is pretty much on hold. I'll need to hit it hard again on Monday so we can get them sent before we go out of town again. Our schedule is so FULL right now.

Happy August 1st! It is sure hard to believe it is August already - but that's what the calendar says. I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

momma g said...

Wow! 6 1/2 hours; you must have made Ronald McDonald very nervous... multiple 6.5 x average snack/lunch/dinner price, and you cost him a fortune, ladies!!!

I don't believe the elderly who converge at McD's for their coffee visits stay THAT long, do they?