Since my last post, I am very happy to announce that I have 3.5 additional pages ready - bringing the total to 8 pages!
When I started today, neither of us dreamed I would get that far. Karl just wanted me to jot down a plan on paper. Pretty exciting!
Now I need to think of details to add to each page and work on that. We have been trying to think through what we want to try to communicate. I think I am going to type and print out the captions for each sheet - I'm still not sure on this.
We have our photo date on Sunday where our friend will be taking new digital photos of us, so then I'll turn those pictures into pages as well - like of us in front of our house, in the backyard, etc.
I am really encouraged with how this is going. This has been a big concern weighing on our hearts - that we would do the project well but not take too long as to delay submitting our entire Dossier and holding up the adoption process. Praise the Lord that He is helping us to get things done!
Our 171-H/#3 notification came in the mail today (Friday.) This letter was to notify us that our petition to adopt/our advanced processing application has been forwarded to the US Consulate in Bogata, Colombia! WOW. That means they are ready for our Dossier! We were amazed.
Friday was quite a day. I hope Saturday will be just as great!
No comments:
Post a Comment