Good news - we sold the rooftop carrier yesterday!!! ($40 - I came down $5.) I have been so happy about this. Hopefully I can sell a bunch of other stuff too.
Today we are going to register for our Spanish course. It is a 2 hour class, one night per week. We are going to take it together - isn't that wonderful?!
I am planning on printing out a bunch of photos (taken yesterday) today and would really like to wrap this project up this week. I have a thin scrapbook-type album I can put the pages in which I am hoping I can use - I think that would be better than a bunch of loose pages! I'm waiting to hear back from our Agency "yes/no" on this.
I am SO excited! Tomorrow I am meeting up with my friend Mandy. We are long overdue & always have a blast together!!! Yippee!
By the way, we posted new trivia questions! They are posted on the right side bar.
By the way, we posted new trivia questions! They are posted on the right side bar.
3 comments:
Sounds like a Guatemalan breakfast. :)
Love a good bean dip... they are good for you (beans), brings down high cholesterol!
I'm very happy to hear about the Spanish class that you are both taking... !! (now, where are those trivia questions...... )
Don't sell too much, we have to have something for the HUGE garage sale!
Post a Comment