Today, I have been running around town doing miscellaneous errands.
I am short on the color cardstock paper we wanted to use for the photo project. Of course, I couldn't find the same paper I had been using. So, thankfully I ventured over to Hobby Lobby & found some new cardstock paper about the same color on an unexpected sale! I also found a really cute paper to print our captions on :) It is white with a rick-rack type pattern printed on it. I really like it!
I still haven't heard back if it is okay to use the album yet & I sure hope it is okay!!! If any of you CHI families know, please clue me in. I am sticking to the required 8 ½” X 11” sheets. I have a (thin) bound scrapbook-type album (where you just insert the pages into the clear protectors) that holds 8 ½” X 11” sheets but its actual measurements are 9 ½" X 11 ½."
I'll be meeting Karl in 45 minutes to register for our Spanish class together!!! We are both pretty excited! Our class will begin on 8/22. Hopefully it will be a valuable class.
After that, we are eating at Schlotskys and will work on picking out photos, working on writing our captions, and some other planning stuff too.
Hope your day is going well!
1 comment:
I have no idea if we can use an album or not. It is a really good question and I wish I could help you out! I'm wondering what the answer will be myself! Your pictures look very nice! Your children will cherish them!
Post a Comment