Friday, February 3, 2012

Photos of the new family!

"Before"



"After"



This is a nice picture of our family with a Defensora.




Fun riding together without carseats/seatbelts!




First new family medical emergency.
The ice pack seemed to help :)



Mami, Ladi, Anji & Joana




Papi, Andres, & Claudia



This morning we are all getting ready for the day and hope to enjoy an outing after breakfast. I slept pretty well last night and hopefully everyone else slept well. I will try to do a post later during our descansa time - after my nap!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Your new family is beautiful, just the way God intended! I love you all and cannot wait to meet the girls! I am praying for their adjustment and for yours to them! Thankful to God for all of His blessings! Can't believe how much they all look alike. So fun that they have the rest of their lives together!

Eight Is Not Enough said...

So excited for you! Praying for a smooth transition.
Betty

Erika said...

Just in the last week, you were being thought of. I checked your old blog recently and found nothing...Today, I'm finding news of adoption again. My heart is heavy of my own life's trials, and today I find it rejoicing in your new additions! Thanking the Lord for the blessings....
Erika Childs

lovinglifemom said...

I almost felt like crying (for joy) when I read this post!!! So excited for you all! You're family is finally together after such a long wait~ :) :)

Dan and Karen said...

Carl and Julie,

What great pictures and what a beautiful family! Glad to hear the first meeting went well. The "little" kids have grown so much! My boys enjoyed seeing their pictures and their new sisters. Thanks for sharing.

Karen