It has been a full and busy day. We have been packing to go out of town for a week. We got all of the kids' outfits ready but (yikes!) I still have to do mine!
Tonight is our CPR class. I pick up Karl in an hour. The whole family is pumped. I have been also gathering a host of activities for the children to work on (quietly) during our class tonight. I have a bag full of fun stencils, worksheets, coloring books and all kinds of other fun goodies they can work on. I hope it goes well. The kids have all expressed their commitment to being very quiet and cooperative tonight. They are sweet. I hope they are able to follow through on their commitment! One bonus is that we are going to enjoy a family dinner at Fazoli's before class.
It will be a late night for the Armstrong family but a joyous one as we finish our last required item before we are able to schedule our Home Study visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment