On Friday we found out that Karl was selected for a new position - we are so proud of him and all of his hard work and diligence! That new position also means that La familia Armstrong will be relocating to a new area in the near future. We do not have many details yet but are awaiting those in the coming days as Karl finishes up the duties of his current role and transitions into his new role. It is an exciting time.
At the same time, it is difficult to prepare to say good-bye to so many special friends and all of the memories we have made over the years. We'll be farther from family and from our dearly loved church family too. And our first house! It is surreal!
But we have prayed for some time and definitely feel that this is the path that the Lord wants us to follow. There are many unknowns and a lot of change to be sure! However, we are so thankful that the Lord is in control and has a plan for our family that He knows very well. Nothing is a surprise to Him. We are to follow & walk by faith. And trust Him.
One thing is for sure: I am embarking on an adventure with my four favorite people in the whole world and there is no other place I would rather be than with Karl, Anji, Claudia & Andres. Wherever I am, if I am with them, I am HOME!
9 comments:
Ahh Julie, while I am sad to see your sweet family leave us the bond we have in Christ will stand. We look forward to seeing the exciting things the Lord has planned for you in your new surroundings.
It's exciting, scary, and sad all at the same time. I'll be praying for you!
Congrats, Karl! I am reminded of the song "Every Move I Make..." with this post. I especially love the last line. Beautiful!!!
So, where will you guys be moving? North, South, West, East? Mississippi? :)
Julie and Karl,
What an exciting time! Just think of it as God's big adventure...just roll with the punches and God will bless you in so many ways! Can't wait to hear what exciting place you may be moving!??? Keep us updated. Jason and I have really enjoyed all of our moves...it makes you stronger and more dependent upon the Lord.
Autumn
Wow! That is big news! It will be sad to see you guys move but I'm sure many more exciting times and happy memories await you!
We will miss you guys so much but know that God has a plan that you will fit nicely into wherever you go. This just gives you more reason to keep blogging, so we can see your little ones that we have prayed for all of this time grow up! We love you!
Kris and Gregg
Congrats to Karl on a job well done! Julie, you have a great attitude about the move and while I know you will miss your friends and family, I'm sure God will surround you with new "brothers and sisters!"
Congratulations Karl on your new position. I'm sorry it means your family will be moving away, but it's good to hear that you are excited about it and know that is what God has planned for the next chapter in your life. Just keep that blog going!
I love you Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the best, most loving, caring, compassionate, and wonderful provision!
Karl
Post a Comment