I wish I had more time to think let alone write anything on this blog! For right now, I am going to attempt both of those tasks! :) The five of us are doing well. Each day is certainly an adventure! Here are some general updates on each of us...
Papi: this guy is so wonderful and so remarkable and always getting better at his role as Papi (and Husband)! It is hard to believe that he is new at this! Karl is wise, a fantastic leader, and a reliable and helpful partner in parenthood. He's funny & light-hearted. He is insightful. He gives great advice and is an excellent decision maker. He is completely adored by the kids (& me)!!!! We like to eat popcorn or chips & salsa togther and chat after the kids go to bed.
Andres: this little muchacho is growing up so much! He is quickly approaching his third birthday. He started with a new speech therapist and we are working to help Andres communicate more effectively. His desire to talk has increased and his abilities are improving too! Andres is smart and a good helper! Andres & Mami enjoy spending the day together while the girls are at school.
Anji: this gal loves to TALK! She has been nicknamed T.B. or Talk Box :) Anji is smart and sweet and has a very tender heart. She is thoughtful and kind and a really great older sister. Anji is learning to read in espaƱol and we are all very excited about that! She is full of life and excitement and is always ready for a fiesta! She is getting taller and now fits in pants that were much too long. She is a wonderful and willing helper and likes to get the salad dressing and other condiments out of the fridge for dinner!
Claudia: this little sweetie is fun to be around! She likes to whisper "I love you so much, so much" in our ears and does a lot of cute little antics! Claudia is learning how to write her name and is very excited about that! She likes to sing songs. She has shown a lot of iniative to help around the house. She has a great memory and reminds us when we have forgotten something! She lets out a funny giggle every time we brush her teeth! Claudia is growing up much too quickly!
Mami: I am continually feeling much more settled in to my diverse role as wife and Mami. I am enjoying a really great Bible study called Effective Parenting in a Defective World as well as MOPS and an evening out each week for Mami's sanity sponsored by my beloved esposo. Last week, I had not one but two nights out! One for some errands and another for fellowship with other adoptive moms - that is a generous man! One highlight is that wherever I go, I am getting around better since receiving Karl's special gift to me - a GPS! To say that I am directionally challenged is an understatement so this is truly the gift that keeps on giving! Recently, it has become apparent that our trusty digital camera is fritzing out! When you flip the switch to "on," it doesn't turn on and when you flip it back to "off," it turns on and then off again. :( Help! I want & need to buy a replacement but need recommendations on what camera you have and why you like it!

1 comment:
Great update! Let me know what you are wanting your camera to do (ie do you want a digital SLR or a point and shoot) and price range and I can give you some recommendations.
Post a Comment