Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tuesday Fun


We had a lot of fun last night taking the family out for $1 butter burgers at Culvers. We had a ton of food for a bargain price! We usually do not go out during the week so it was a real treat for all of us. Of course we had to rush home and start the bedtime routine. We got the kids to bed a little late but not too bad. The kids did really great, and Mami picked out hamburger stickers for their charts - they were so excited!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Julie, Just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog. Your excitement for your family is contagious!

Have a great day!

A said...

Mmmmm Culvers...in fact I'm heading there right now! :)

THE CALDERARO'S said...

Just wanted to say hello to you guys. Your children are absolutely adorable. I'm not sure where you guys live in Illinois. However, we are not far away, living in NW Indiana. Nice to see the kids adjusting so quickly. Keep up the good work.