Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Change Of Plans

Today I was all ready to go on my first field trip as a parent. Sadly, the only thing worse than bad weather for a field trip is to show up all ready to go along and find out that it was cancelled. Ugh.

I just found out that Anji has a field trip scheduled for Thursday so I am awaiting a letter from the teacher to find out details to see if we can go along!

As expected, the "blitz" in our most challenging room went well but we have a lot more to do on Wednesday night. Tonight we are going out to dinner as a family and after we put the kids to bed, Karl and I will be taking a reprieve from the "blitz" to work on ironing and folding laundry together while we watch the presidential debate.

2 comments:

Youth Al said...

You guys blitz more than the Bears! Hey love reading the updates. We would love to see you guys in St. Lou sometime soon. Take care!

momma g said...

I'm trying to figure out where Julie learned the term, "blitz"! She sure likes to use the term, but who wouldn't, if your hubby was helping you get things done!

Sorry to hear the outing was cancelled... ;-( But I was a little concerned that the weather was going to get people sick.

Thanks for a wonderful update on family time, and give everyone a big hug for me!
Love, MommaG