Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Kid In Glasses?!?!

Andres wants ya'll to know that he looks pretty snazzy in glasses too! He definitely doesn't want Miss Claudia to get all of the attention!!! Is this his new gangster look or what?

I was preparing to run to the Eye Center to get Anji's glasses fixed & mine too when I got the wonderful call that Claudia's glasses came in today - so we will all run there together for the 3-in-1 errand!

After that, I am taking off for my Mom's Night Out with my MOPS group. Pizza, pop & fun! Yeehaw! I am hoping to have dinner all ready so Karl's night with the kids is as easy as possible. (Thanks, Honey!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Andres picture is WAY TO CUTE!!!

Hope you had a nice time out with your MOPS gals!

Amy said...

What a cutie!

I had a Girl's Night Out last night also - girlfriends are truly a gift from the Lord. :)