Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day 19 - Leisurely Day Together - Part 2

Here are some photos from our day today!
Karl has been enjoying watching the last few minutes
of the Super Bowl in Spanish. Now he is moving on to U.S. news.
We are looking forward to this new week ahead!
~ Buenos Noches ~

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the pictures! Your kids are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! We are praying for you guys.

Jennifer & Nataly

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Praying next week you get to mover out of there!!! Bogota bound, I pray! Thanks for the updates.

mjdav said...

Hi Armstrongs,
I've so enjoyed looking at all the pictures in your albums. It's fun to see the kids personalities and mami and papi's too! Praying the countdown to homecoming will come quickly!

jana said...

Praying for a week of good news! Nice pictures! - Do you have another album besides the first one of your trip down? I'm always going to that one and looking for new pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

What is your phone number and when is a good time (our time) to call you?
Charisa Ausfahl

Jacq & Jason said...

I am so glad things seem to be getting more comfortable for all of you! The kids are so beautiful. We are praying for you and your paperwork!
Jacquelyn

Teresa said...

Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I'm thinking about you and praying for you.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask. . . what's the name of that wierd looking
?fruit? that you've taken some pictures of you all eating? It's all seedy looking - don't think I've ever seen anything like it! Do you like it?

Teresa