Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chipping Away At Things

Thank you for all of your special comments, encouragements, and prayers! We are still working on the preparations to go. Each time I get something crossed off, three more things get added. It is Wednesday already and we are all wondering how we are going to be ready in time!?!

My Mom and I finished up a TON of laundry and returns/exchanges and other errands yesterday so that was really good. There is no leisure time over here right now! We are working fast and furiously. I am hoping today is really, really productive - especially since our remaining time to prepare is minimal.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I can't believe the time is here already! We'll definitely be praying for you guys. Always feel free to e-mail with questions, even while you are there. I know there is no time for sending e-mails now :), but wanted to let you know I'd be happy to help. Prayer will help the most at this point I think! God bless you guys!

Love,
Sherri

Beth said...

Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know we will are praying for you in these last moments before you become a fam of five. We will be checking in on the blog daily as we pray for you when you are in Colombia. I am so excited for you both. Take a deep breath and trust in the Lord, He will always see you through.
God Bless, Beth

Teresa said...

Go Armstrongs! Go Armstrongs! Go, Go, Go Armstrongs! Wow! I can hardly believe the time is almost here. I certainly agree with whoever said 'get as much done as you can and don't worry about the rest' and I also have to dito 'enjoy eachother's company and have a dinner together' I think that the best thing you can give your kids is yourselves. If they can see how much you love and respect eachother it will make them feel SO secure. Praying for you! Can't wait to hear about your travels.

Love, Teresa

The Derrs said...

Hello Armstrongs!
We were thinking about you guys and praying for you. May you feel the love, support, and encouragement of family and friends as you embark on the final leg of your adoption journey! May God bless you and your children richly during your time in Colombia as a family!!!!!

Much Love,
David & Sheila Derr, Fellow CHI'ers

Jerry said...

Julie, we are in prayer for you. Keep those precious little ones with you closely as often as possible as long as possible. Bonding takes time, for all of you.

May the Lord be glorified and all of you be blessed.
-Jerry