---------------------
Here are the super cute backpacks we bought for the kids! Aren't they adorable!?! We still need to "stock" them with all the recommended items. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankfully, yesterday was a pretty productive day. We both have an intimidating amount of stuff to do but are trying to chip away at a little at a time. We are trying to regroup each night and that has been helping. Today, before Karl gets home, I have mega shopping to do, mail documents, return some items, laundry, reconcile accounts, paint trim, phone calls, clean out the bench in our entry so we can make room for hats/gloves/etc. and meet a friend for lunch too. So, that is my agenda for the day! Wow - 16 days left - we can hardly believe it!
I wish Beaker would start pitching in around here! I could sure use his help! Maybe he could run some errands for me?! All he does is play all day! Ha ha ha!

"Who, Me?"
------------

No comments:
Post a Comment