Thursday, December 13, 2007

Silent UPS Man Strikes Again


I saw a man running briskly up our front lawn and then in a flash he turned around and ran back to his brown truck, not even ringing the doorbell! I opened the door and there was our package set on the bench right outside our door. What was it? This envelope contains our original referral documents from Colombia, original photos of the children, reports, etc!

2 comments:

Laura S said...

So...how excited are you!! And when did the delivery men stop ringing the doorbell. I mean its not like they have to wait...but they could at least ring the bell to let you know they were there! And the worst are the ones that leave the packages by the garage door!! I mean do they hope you will run over them on your way out the door? LOL!

Congrats...one step closer.

A said...

They should not be allowed to leave that outside! :) But I'm glad you saw him!!