Monday, December 17, 2007

The Countdown Begins!!!

As you might have noticed from the new countdown, we now have an official date!!! We received word this morning that Colombia set our date to meet the children for Tuesday, January 15th! Needless to say, it has been a BUSY day!!!

  • I have been working on reservations to fly down to Bogota on January 13th
  • Set up an appointment with the Colombian Consulate to get our TS Visas (this took a bunch of phone calls, clarification, etc because the one lady who issues Visas is on vacation on Friday as well as the following 11 days!!!) Now we are going there on Thursday instead to get our Visas.
  • Corresponded with our Agency with questions
  • Printed out our Visa Request Letters
  • Read through some of our travel preparation information

Now that it is officially official, I was hoping to be able to post the kids' precious photo for you to see. I wrote our Agency to confirm if this was okay and hopefully will hear back tomorrow and be able to show you the lovely new Armstrong Additions!!!

8 comments:

A said...

Oh, I can hardly wait to see their pictures!! :)

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Whoopee! Can't wait! I think you guys will make fabulous parents! You both seem like a lot of fun! Andrew loves the pic of senor Karl with the reindeer antlers! Will be watching for your next post!!!

Sitting with anticipation in Mississippi!

Christy said...

i can't wait to see them either! congratulations on your official paperwork. i seriously can not wait to see your little munchkins. :) God bless you all.

Amy said...

So very excited for you all and will be praying that everything falls into place! May the Lord bless you richly in the coming months.

jana chambers said...

The 15th is my birthday so I'll definitely remember you guys on that day and be praying for you. Congratulations!! How exciting!

Teresa said...

Woohoo!!! What a Christmas gift :-) Can't wait to see the pics!!

Whitney said...

WHoo hooo! It's like countdown to Christmas today for you all...only 25 days! Praying for all those details to be worked out and the Lord will be preparing you spiritually for all that is to come!

Teresa said...

Your children are beautiful! What a blessing from God!