Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fingerprints Today

We leave pretty soon to get our fingerprints redone! We will be sending them off today to the FBI so that we will have that requirement completed for travel to Colombia & these prints will also be used in the Colombian courts for our adoption case. The good thing about getting fingerprinted so many times is that you really get a lot of practice concentrating on trying to let your arm go limp so that the technician can do their job more easily. :)

I could not find our Colombia Guide yesterday - I looked & looked! I needed that guide to remind me about the FBI instructions & address because I have to send a coversheet along with the prints, a certified check, etc. I finally found it, thank goodness!

2 comments:

momma g said...

Hi there! Wow, that is a mighty big thumb print! Is that from Thumbody? Just wondering! Love, Momma G

Whitney said...

Waiting with great anticipation and prayer for the news to come!!