Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Meet Karl's New Plant

Greetings! It's been a good day so far. I had Bible study this morning. This Beth Moore study I am doing is excellent - I am really enjoying it! Then I met Karl for "lunch." I say "lunch" because he's super busy at work, only had 30 minutes, and I watched him eat his lunch. I was delighted to be around him in the middle of the day. I also got change to be ready for our G-Sale customers. Then I hit Wally World for some things we needed and also picked up another plant for Karl's office - it's a cute little one. I thought he needed one more. Introducing the new Green Guy:




It's hot again outside - ugh! We will be working on cleaning out the garage - day #2 - and carrying up some G-Sale boxes from the basement. We made major progress yesterday so should be able to finish up tonight. Also, the man who is supposed to buy our tent is coming by at 6 p.m. In addition to all that, we have mongo Spanish homework to do tonight as well as squeezing in dinner!


It looks like we are going to go for the gusto and have our plaster repaired. (For those of you new to the blog, we took out a closet to make room for us and three little ones to be able to take our shoes off & on - it basically gives us a normal sized entry instead of one that was smaller than a sardine can. We have significant repairs that need to be done to the ceiling and a few walls - click here to see photos & read details.) We don't really have any other options unless we want our living room to look like an amateur patchwork quilt - hey, that's nice for a quilt but not for someones walls!!! It's two days work and after 3 days cure, the walls will be ready for paint!!! We'll probably wish we had done it sooner. It will either be this week or next week - not sure which yet - and then the job will be DONE - what a beautiful word - except for paint of course, which is a whole different story. This is what our entry looks like right now and the other walls have holes in them from removing paneling.


Well, gotta run!!! ~ Hasta Luego.

1 comment:

A said...

I love that yellow bench!