Monday, August 27, 2007

Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!

Today: Errands! It will be good that I am occupied. I asked our Agency to let us know as soon as our Dossier package arrives at their office today! I am wondering where it is now and what time it will arrive! These details will be on my mind all day as the suspense continues to build!

I am looking forward to meeting Karl for lunch while I am out his way buying nursery supplies for church. Then I need to return some items at Target and pick up some groceries too.

Karl has a meeting at church tonight so I am hoping to use the "extra" time to finish up painting the kids' dresser and bookcase once & for all.

I don't know what we are doing for dinner b/c his meeting is at 6:30 - 8+ pm. Somewhere we need to squeeze in doing our Spanish homework tonight also! Muy ocupado.

No comments: