Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thoughts On Thursday

We went to the last of the summer Parenting Sessions at church last night. It was a good one about how to share the gospel with your children.

Next Wednesday night our Spanish class begins!!! Wow. Karl asked me yesterday if there would be tests...Yes :) He's a smart cookie - he'll do great!!! What about me? I plan on utilizing the tutoring service!

I finished priming the bookcase yesterday :) Now I need to put the finishing coat(s) on it. I think I might try to do that today.

I am getting together with 2 very generous gals who volunteered to help me with the photo pages tomorrow (they would like to see them get finished!) so today I need to prepare for that. I worked hard on trying to conjure up some ideas yesterday - let's just say that I didn't really get very far & am feeling discouraged & frustrated too. The gals assured me that tomorrow will be fun and productive - Thank You & Bless you, Ladies!!!

I am so thankful to be able to read the blogs of the women & men who have already adopted sibling groups from Colombia & a few of those still in process just like us. I know of a family in Colombia right now, one getting ready to travel in a week and a half, and a few others who share their new life via their blogs - home together within the past year's time. These blogs are precious to read. I hope our blog will bless someone as much as these others have blessed us!!!

No comments: