Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Quick Report

I thought I'd fit in a blog while I have a chance...

Yesterday was a good day. We had lunch, did some shopping & had a good time. My buys include a pre-owned :) double stroller and a few other things for the kids. The stroller is in good shape - just needs cleaned up some.

We ate dinner when Karl got home and talked and watched a LHOP together - then it was bedtime.

Today we'll be hitting the garage sale pricing with full-force. We are armed with our stickers and determination! Hopefully it will go quicker than expected.

Tonight is our first Spanish class. Our plan is to meet Karl for dinner at Culvers at 4:30 and then we'll have plenty of time to eat and hang out before Karl and I head over to our class. I need to make sure I get all our stuff ready - our books, pens, paper, etc. so I don't forget it at home! I am a little nervous about our first class!!! I hope we like it!

I checked with our Agency - our cover pages need to say "Familia Armstrong" instead of "Armstrong Familia" - that is OK b/c I haven't glued anything down yet and don't have to add any letters (that I don't have)! Phew! Thanks, Lauren, for bringing that up!!! I am so glad you helped me catch that now while it is correctable! :)

1 comment:

A said...

Ooh a stroller! :)
Good luck with the pricing! We did a color code system for the lesser priced items which made pricing much faster. (colored dots with a key set around on the tables.)

!Buena suerte con el clase de Espanol!