Thursday, August 16, 2007

P.S.

I just e-mailed off a bunch of phrases to be translated into Spanish by a very generous lady at CHI who is volunteering her time to help! Bless this woman!!! This is what I said to her:

Thank you so much for your willingness to translate phrases for us!!! It will be such a BLESSING to us. We are trying to get our photo project done (for 3 children we will be adopting from Colombia). This is a huge help and will allow our future children to know a little about us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I am so glad to have sent those off!!! They'll come back when they come back but at least they are out of our hands now. :) Woo Hoo!

Thanks to my Mom who gave me a huge much-needed pep-talk today. I love you, Mom!

Thank you also to my Sister who sent me an encouraging email and continually expresses her enthusiasm about our adoption. I love you, Kel!

No comments: