Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lists, Lists, Lists

Karl & I had a good evening last night. We were both very tired. Karl has been very busy at work & has been working a longer schedule. It was nice to be able to catch up on conversation over our dinner.

We also talked about our agenda for our evenings this week:

  • TUES: Work on photo project together

  • WED: Meet with Adoption Committee
    Buy plumbing supplies at Menards

  • THURS: New student info/tour/buy books for Spanish class/get student ID's made

  • FRI: Get packed & ready for Anniversary trip

I have quite a few things on my list to do today - including buying groceries & sitting down to plan blocks of time to work on the things I mentioned yesterday (getting organized for our upcoming garage sale at the beginning of September, re-working the Kids' photo pages, finishing up painting the dresser and bookcase, etc.) Yes, I have to plan to plan or it will not get done :)

No comments: