Friday, August 3, 2007

Fun With Momma G

My Mom is getting ready right now so I have a couple of minutes to catch up on things.

We are doing well over here. My Mom & I had a nice day yesterday shopping. Today we are going to try to get a few things done including: re-potting some of my house plants, a couple sewing projects, garage sale preparations, picking up some things at Kroger, a stop at the local thrift store, etc. Our list might be a little over-ambitious, we'll see.

The photo saga continues - I am still not sure about the exact details except that each child must have their own "album"/stack of photo sheets.

I thought you might like to see a picture of Percy :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

On the photo pages idea. It may be that you aren't getting great answers because there is not necessarily a 'right' way to do it. Obviously the details of page dimensions so that they count as documents... but other than that it seems that your creativity is the limit. Just my thought on it.

However best makes sense to you as something that each of your children would enjoy... and that gives them some good foresight into what their life/parents will be like... that will likely be great. :)

I think you have a great start with how you are doing it. Keep up the good work and plug along the best you can. Don't stress about having an abundance of pictures. If they have a few of you and Karl, they will treasure those and you can think of some other things to throw in there. Maybe include some pictures of some 'favorites'? Like your favorite park? Favorite foods? Think fun trivia that can be put in photos. Or get some stickers and include some fun facts in the open spaces of your page.

You both have done a GREAT job with your website... it represents who you are and what you are like very well. I know you will do a great job with this project as well- with God's help. :)

Julie and Karl said...

Lauren,

Thank you so much for this very encouraging note. I really appreciate your thoughts and creative ideas.

More & more as each day passes, I understand my NEED for God's help, His mighty strength & His limitless wisdom.

You are a blessing! :)

Love, Julie