Friday, August 10, 2007

Came Home Empty-Handed

Greetings!

I have another doozy of a headache today - I am not sure if it's from the sweltering heat or stress or both :)

I dropped by K-Mart, Michaels and Target, etc. looking for a better sticker selection. I found nothing...The stickers I already have are starting to look pretty good!

I am home for now and am going to work on cleaning Beaker's cage & getting his goodies ready before we hand him over to Aunt Penny tonight. I also need to pick up some food for our travels. I have a list going so that will help me get in & out of the store easier.

It doesn't feel like the weekend let alone like we should be going anywhere - so that's kind of weird. I just looked at the weather forecast - it doesn't look too pleasant for being outside:

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 94.
Sunday: Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values up to 100.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Well, there's no one I'd rather be roasting with than Karl Armstrong. - I love you, Honey!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Maybe you would find some cute stickers at a scrapbooking store? I think I've seen some cute ones at a store here in town, but it's been awhile and I don't know if they overprice them. Just a thought...can't wait to see it!