Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shrek Sighting

Well, Teresa inspired me with her comment this morning to reveal our zany family hobby...

"Julie and Momma G.... I have to tell you that this morning on the way to work I was passed by a stuffed 'Shrek' strapped to the front of a PT Cruiser. It made me think of you :-) Wish I coulda taken a picture for you, but being that I was driving it's probably good that I didn't! Maybe we can talk your mom into tying her Shrek to the front of her car!"

Our Hobby: We like to acquire & hide Shreks at each other's houses (& give them as "gifts!") We don't care for the movies but enjoy the ugly, green Shrek toys very much!!! We have them in all shapes & sizes (some of the "collection" can be seen below.) Mostly, we like the hearty laughs (& gasps)!


Anyway, hopefully this will brighten your morning. I know it has mine! I am just trying to envision the person with the Shrek tied to the front of their PT Cruiser...very funny!!! I already have a new Shrek acquisition to "give" to my Mom. She'll enjoy it for sure!!!

On a more serious note, I got quite a bit accomplished yesterday including priming about 1/3 of the dresser, making calls, looking through photos, etc. Our tile search last night went fairly well. We hit all 3 big home stores and found some options we like. Now need to think through what we want to do. We even drove through some car lots to look for used minivans. Most of them had limited info and no prices! We found one that we were kind of interested in (but don't know the price) so Karl will be calling on that one.

I need to work on more of the same today. I might run out to do some errands too...we'll see. :)

2 comments:

Julie and Karl said...

Don't forget the Shrek "Twins!"

momma g said...

Tell me about the new Shrek acquisition... please!