Friday, July 6, 2007

P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!

Follow our progress :)

After some prep this a.m., this is what our entry way looked like.

Same area but in this picture below you can see up into our attic!

In this picture, we got some insulation bats inserted between the joists!



Here is Karl washing any fiberglass particles off his arms!

Here is the one of the scariest things I've done as far as home improvement goes...I had to brace the very heavy drywall with a giant wood brace so Karl could attach it to the joists above him!!! It was tense to say the least. I'm smiling in the photo because we were not crushed to death!

This last delightful photo is right before our last piece of drywall went up!!! We now have a ceiling again!!! Yeah!!!



It has been quite a day!!! Tomorrow: taping and mudding and then figuring out how to lay the floor! It is getting really exciting. We are amazed and thankful!


No comments: