All I can say is that I am glad Karl was here for the information overload from the Plaster Specialist visit. PS said that he does think we could do the repairs & match the texture. But let's be honest here people - it is going to be a TON of work. My mind was spinning (what's new?) when he left. We took notes & are supposed to get an email from him with more information. I guess we'll go from there. Becoming a plaster guru wasn't really on my priority list!!!
Also, we just found out that as soon as we send our Dossier Documents to our Agency Office - they turn it over & send it to Colombia that day or the next. WOW! That is amazing...that's FAST!
Due to the stress factor around here, we both agreed we should probably take it easy tonight - maybe do something "relaxing."
No comments:
Post a Comment