Monday, July 2, 2007

Good-bye June, Hello July!

Karl went back to work this morning and here I am with my to-do list. I have a couple of things crossed off already so that's nice since I am pretty behind overall!

Our Sunday afternoon/evening was spent composing a letter to the Colombian Government that introduces us: the prospective Adoptive Parents. Well, this was a nerve-wracking endeavor...trying to find just the right words, etc. It took a L - O - N - G time. We did our best and will return to it later this week to make revisions.

We are happy to have that letter nearly completed since it is one of the last items we need for our Dossier. Our other remaining items we need to compile for our Dossier involve photos - photos for our Visas, required photos of our home/family, and also scrapbook pages that are sent for each of the children to have while they wait for us to come to Colombia. Oh yes, I must not forget immunizations that we need to get pretty soon!!!

We are now in touch with another family who has adopted three little boys from Colombia through CHI almost two years ago. We are excited to hear more about their experience and to hopefully learn a little more what to expect as our process progresses.

I hope you are having a pleasant Monday so far...

No comments: