Friday, July 20, 2007

Fantastic Friday

We had such a wonderful date last night - despite our later start! Instead of Ratatouille, we ended up going to see Nancy Drew at a different theatre. We both really enjoyed it. It was very suspenseful & quite funny too.

We bought our camera last night too! :) We haven't done anything else with it yet.

We also had a very nice time out eating pizza too!

We’ll be working on several things today - Karl is working on the ceiling in the entryway right now and I am waiting for him to finish up so I can get my assignment. He said he really likes the stainless steel pan and taping knives we got him for this job.

We'll be working on the bathroom again and also the dresser that we are fixing up for the kids. The weather is nice & sunny today so we might actually get to the fry-guy bushes today.

We are thankful to have some more time to work on these pesky projects!!!

3 comments:

momma g said...

I wondered what you two Honyaks were up to! Have a nice day!

momma g said...

I did my homework!! Found today is Colombia's Independence Day! (July 20)!
It is in the fact sheet re: Colombia (below)!

Julie and Karl said...

Excellent Job!!!

Happy Independence Day, Colombia!