The A/C guy was just here doing a check-up. When I set up the appointment, 8:00 am sounded like a pretty good idea. I slept well last night - the few hours I slept. Oh well, I am glad that it is done. Everything looked fine. He installed a "bug guard" for the control panel - apparently earwigs have been getting in the A/C units' control panels to make a nest and it would shut the A/C unit down. YUCK - earwigs are nasty! Earwig = tijereta :)
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Beware of tijeretas
The Spanish DVD was pretty good. Now all I need to do is watch it a million times & I then I might retain some of the information :) It had a helpful section about the differences in English & Spanish pronunciation and other helpful tidbits for English speakers trying approaching Spanish. I was surprised at some of the capitalization rules. For example, when referring to yourself (I) in Spanish, you don't capitalize yo. Also, you don't capitalize days of the week or months of the year! That will take some getting used to!
The A/C guy was just here doing a check-up. When I set up the appointment, 8:00 am sounded like a pretty good idea. I slept well last night - the few hours I slept. Oh well, I am glad that it is done. Everything looked fine. He installed a "bug guard" for the control panel - apparently earwigs have been getting in the A/C units' control panels to make a nest and it would shut the A/C unit down. YUCK - earwigs are nasty! Earwig = tijereta :)
The A/C guy was just here doing a check-up. When I set up the appointment, 8:00 am sounded like a pretty good idea. I slept well last night - the few hours I slept. Oh well, I am glad that it is done. Everything looked fine. He installed a "bug guard" for the control panel - apparently earwigs have been getting in the A/C units' control panels to make a nest and it would shut the A/C unit down. YUCK - earwigs are nasty! Earwig = tijereta :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment