Clarification: Your Nomination for the "Husband of the Year" contest is designed to be for your own Husband. Mine does not qualify for this particular contest because of his "Husband of the Universe Status." So, please submit your persuasive reasons why you believe your Husband should receive this prestigious honor.
Thank you,
The "Husband of the Year" Committee
8 comments:
Oh Bummer, I was going to nominate Roberto Beningi. I guess I'll have to forgo that idea.
Are we supposed to nominate here? And how can you just "Claim" husband of the universe??? I'm going to fight this...this is not the end of this! : )
In answer to your earlier question about me staying up to reply w/ clever and humorous antedotes, yes- I usually stay up that late and usually later to finally have some alone time (and research all the goodies on photography, my latest hobby and passion!)
Sure, you can nominate here or at the previous "Husband of the Year" post.
Yes, it is true that My Husband has the rights to the undisputed title of "Husband of the Universe." Indeed, this is an overwhelming honor. Other wonderful Husbands can qualify to win the honor of "Husband of the Year." This matter is closed. :)
Two things... one is that Julie also loved photography in high school.... she was diligent about taking pictures... if you were one of the 'lucky' candidates, well, you might want to bring a lunch or at least a beverage, because by the time she (and mind you I am an amateur, so how dare I comment)... by the time she finally took the picture, well, you were happy, and.... yes, the picture was perfect!! hehhhehhhheeee
Momma G
PS - Hey, can we do "PS's on blogs?), sure we can... if anyone is interested, please ask about the time Julie and I were in Colorado and took pictures of each other with the Native Indians there.. :-)
Second - Regarding "husband of the universe", can we do gold, silver, like the Olympics?
First of all, lets not make jokes about perfectionism. :)
Second, I guess we can do runner-ups but NOT for the "Husband of the Universe." That title is filled for this millennium. However, we could possibly do runner-ups for the "Husband of the Year" Contest if there's compelling reason to do so.
I nominate my wonderful, handsome hubby Daniel. Today, he let me mow (see profile) and he cooked dinner (not just sandwiches) AND cleaned up afterward while I enjoyed a slow stroll through Wal-Mart with only one child (Noah wanted to come and kept giving me lots of hugs...so that was fun, too)! I know he will take us to see the fireworks on the 4th, even though it ranks among his least favorite things to do. Tonight, he also pulled out the winter snow gloves that Austin had been asking for in order to have a boxing match with his little buddy. He is definitely "Husband of the Year" in MY UNIVERSE!
Thank you for your entry, Whitney. The committee will gladly take your testimony into consideration!
Wait...there's a comittee?? Just who's on it? I think this whole thing is rigged....first you don't let anyone enter the husband of the Universe Contest and now this! Hmph! Well...I thought I'd let you know my husband is the Official Certified HUSBAND Of HUMBLENESS. Its a huge honor, I'll let him tell you all about it. : P
Hi everyone! Wow, according to the instructions for the Husband of the Year contest, we have until July 30th to submit our criteria..
My husband has sooo many great qualities, I have to choose which one to razzle-dazzle 'the committee' with!!!! :-)
In the words of Arnold Schwartzeneger, "I'll be back!"
Post a Comment